IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Phenomena - Home - Editorial - Peter Robbins at the Third Annual Crash and Retrieval Symposium Wilhelm Reich, Orgone Energy, and UFOs (in 3 parts)

Phenomena - Home - Editorial Peter Robbins at the Third Annual Crash and Retrieval Symposium Wilhelm Reich, Orgone Energy, and UFOs (in 3 parts)

I meant to post this the other day but I was busy screwing up an audition. This is especially interesting to me as I was just at the Wilhelm Reich Museum in Rangeley, Maine a short while ago with New England Forteans! It was the first outing of our group and it was an excellent time. Is that timing thing excitingly Fortean or what? Peter Robbins writes very well and Antonio says he's a well-principled guy, and that's good enough for me. I am a bit disappointed in the gushing MJ12 references in part 2, though. Like other things - at this point it's -only- a theory. Anyway it's a very good article on Wilhelm Reich and gives some extra insights.

P.S. - I hope someone posts a comment on something here someday.

No comments: