IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Friday, October 20, 2006

Send John A. Keel a get well card!

The amazing and controversial John Keel, is recovering from a heart attack and it would be very sweet if everyone would send him a get well card. Send it here...

John A. Keel
P. O. Box 20024
New York, NY 10025
USA

Thanks!

the news broke here... http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/keel-heart-attack/

Doug Skinner told me he was doing OK after the operation, then I read this new turn of events... http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/keel-hosp-cards/

2 comments:

S.M. Elliott said...

Oh. Odd. For some reason I thought he'd passed away already; I was just reading Mothman Prophecies today and thinking of that.

A Strange Lad said...

Oh my, no, John is doing just fine. Which is a good thing because the world needs the sort of out of the box thinking he's known for. Truly one of the the finest people I've ever met... and he likes a good intellectual ruckus, always a plus. Here's hoping the Indiana Jones of Forteana will be with us for a long time to come.