IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hallucii



Another tip from Tom brings us this absolutely wonderful 3D animation of a hapless bloke who finds himself trapped in high strangeness courtesy of electrochemical activity that once occured in the brainpan of M. C. Escher. I really need to get off the couch with this stuff.

The other workstation is looking at me with the most soulfully pleading eyes...

Sorry about the blatant commercial last time... if it's any comfort to the profoundly offended, I've gained a wallet-busting 72 cents (a sincere thank you, whoever you are!), which I'll surely never see in this lifetime... :D

I'll soon be off to power float on the Fortean High Seas... shamans... sea serpents... UFOs... USOs... Mayans... ruined Mayans... Mayan ruins... the lot... the most significant adventure ever undertaken by an Igularity...

No comments: