IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Monday, February 05, 2007

Scientist Stitches the Head of a Puppy onto a Larger Dog


Good Lord... Seems similar to Dr. Frankenstein's work, but the unfortunate creatures are much more apt to bring a tear to the eye than a huge recently dead man.

It's February 1954 and a Dr. Demikoff (- kov? sp?) is up to some very weird and very moralistically dubious tinkering. I don't think I like this guy. Way too detached from reality, I'd say. Suitably blurry in good Fortean photographic practice so it's not scary... just rather sad.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=29fe44f6d0

Kudos again to Miss Catonic.


2 comments:

Regan Lee said...

I couldn't look at the picture; I didn't wait for it to load.

He is definetly one for the list of Dr. Evils.

Jesus, some people need to learn that just because you can, doesn't mean you get to.

PA said...

That's just to dang odd, poor dogs.