IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Got Two Fresh Gallons Of Dihydrogen Monoxide!

Oh, man, I love this stuff... dihydrogen monoxide... God, it's just so perfect... truly an awesome substance... something to be revered, cherished and protected. So useful... so versatile. I just put two fresh gallons in the fridge for, ummm, personal use. When I reflect on how much I use every day for other things, though, it's a good thing I can get it so cheap through the special connections that have formed throughout the years. Need to be careful, though, as too much of it in the wrong areas or in the wrong hands can spell major trouble. Lucky so far! Lucky, lucky, lucky.

My socio-political ire of late has been directed at the perpetrators of elder fraud, it's hitting home as they attack my elderly auntie with a relentless stream of sickening shit. Fortunately I've been able to stop these walking, talking turds dead in their tracks in a lot of their efforts, but that wouldn't be true of the majority of the elderly, abandoned as they are by most everyone.

I hear our attorney general here in Connecticut is hot for these types... bravo, dude! The Government does actually do some nice things sometimes. These criminal people, and I use the term people very loosely, are repugnant to the max. Their souls are surely going to rot in hell, I just wish something nasty could happen to them while they still inhabit their bodies, like maybe imprisonment in a few of the Regime's 800 new US concentration camps... at least that'd be a good use for these facilities, rather than for us after they... well... you know. I hope you know, anyway!

[hey... get a DiHydrogen Monoxide t-shirt!]

No comments: