IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Friday, July 27, 2007

High Strangeness Best Movie Award --> Zeitgeist

There has been a lot of growth in the local brain of late, which is, naturally, a good thing. Certain things are becoming much clearer, much faster than I'd've expected them to. This is due to progress in adaptations to certain situations which have been presenting themselves.

I watched this movie in the wee hours of this morning for the first time. I found it, of all places, through a YouTube comment on the output of the guy with the alleged Apollo 20 videos, most of which are fabrications, but which are based on an extant anomaly. I'm glad I clicked it, because this is one amazing film. It had nothing to do with what I'd been amusing myself with. Instead...

I find it to be a real and important service to humanity. It succinctly sums up, in one coherent piece, the entirety of the problems currently faced by the citizens of planet earth. It is so well done that I recommend it strongly, very strongly, to everyone, everywhere. It covers it all... from the beginning, thousands of years ago, right up to today. And I mean all. Watch this and you'll have a clear understanding of what the realities we face are, and, you'll begin to think, hopefully, of ways in which we can free ourselves. Hopefully.

Click the title above to see it as intended. Or watch it here. Or at Google by clicking the button on the window. You must watch this. It will enlighten you. Set aside two hours. It will be worth it.



No comments: