IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Thursday, July 19, 2007

How to create an Angry American


This piece is really quite well done. In a way it is rather sickening to watch for anyone in possession of sufficient quantities of operational synapses. I mean, if this doesn't make you angry, well, ... , then I think that there is something very seriously wrong with you and I strongly recommend that you seek out some quality psychiatric help.

I was at the clinic today, again, and had to sit through another couple of hours of CNN, who's regime-dictated programming and scripted "commentary" have the ability to get me angry within, oh, a minute and a half or so, ever since they read their complicit scripts on that September day. This time though I focused on the others in the room, as I sat with my back to the TV for most of it. It was very strange and also very disturbing. There they sat, nearly all of them, staring with odd expressions depicting what could only be the emotions of a rapt, hypnotic stupor, nodding in agreement, in blind, unthinking, unquestioning acceptance of the visual and acoustical fecal matter that was washing over them.

Creepy. Very, very creepy.

I better watch the OVNI video a few times, then I can relax and think of the good times that are just around the bend.

Happy trails.


No comments: