IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

There’s Some Strange Stuff Orbiting Around Up There...


Yes indeed, these telescopic videos being published on rense.com are rather intriguing... these objects, and there seem to be a hell of a lot of them, look huge, and, to my eye, man-made... but what do I know, I'm just a... well, we won't go there.

But, seriously, do check these things out... they are most "space-stationey" looking and come in an exciting variety of shapes and sizes. They should instill that sense known primarily as 'wtf?' in and around most if not all of your neurons and cause increased activity as a result.

d00d must have a pretty damn good telescope and video cam... Oooh, I wonder what Jack's Celestron could see... hmmm. Ah, I don't have a scope cam anyway, so... whatever.

No comments: