IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Saturday, December 15, 2007

UFO filmed near Bakersfield, CA on 13 Nov 2007 - Diana Blackburn

My girlfriend and I saw this UFO last night (11-13-07) while we were driving home from San Diego. We were driving up the 5 north. We saw it about 60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA and followed it for probably 30 miles. I shot about 3 or 4 minutes of pretty clear footage. I have a total of 16 minutes of footage as we chased it. I have lightened it so you can see it better in the black night sky.

With our own eyes we could see the outline of the craft at times. It had red lights most of the time, but sometimes they would all shut off. The second time that it flew directly at us and over us the lights turned to a white-light blue color. This is definitely not an airplane. It flew right over us twice, about 1,000 feet above our heads and made absolutely NO sound. It just glided through the air. It shape-shifted and even expanded to the size of 4 football fields at one point. It flew side ways. At one point what looked like a comet flew out of it sideways. I didn't get that on video.

I've seen lots of shooting stars and they ALWAYS come from the sky. This one flew sideways slowly. Very strange. Pretty amazing. Near the end of the footage it looked like a triangle flying sideways. We are still in shock that we got to see this thing, watch it for so long, and get it on video! I think it is extraordinary.
Whilst catching up on Mick's Doc40 blog, (a recommended activity), I came upon a post regarding the impressive plausibility of this sighting by two LA ladies.

I would have to agree with Mr. Farren... they indeed present exactly the reactions I'd expect and the video itself is also what I'd expect, a few lights against the blackness of the night sky, in the now popular triangular pattern. How suitably Fortean!

No detailed CGI here, no blurry CGI (aka the silly Haiti et al series), no ridiculous baking whisk assemblages (aka the drones), no, just exactly what you would see. Nice. Oh, btw, this is the full 16 minute version.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great footage. My girlfriend and I saw a very similar craft directly over our house in Oct. of 2007 in Montana. That was the 2nd time I saw a UFO. You can go nuts thinking about this stuff. We are not alone.

Scorpion217 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Strange Lad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.