IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Friday, December 19, 2008

Roy Buchanan's Cajun by John Paul Keith & The One Four Fives

The late and very lamented guitar genius Roy Buchanan is one of my heroes and I periodically check the web for videos of him playing Cajun, my favorite song of his, especially as it's a pretty upbeat and good feeling song written by one who had such a tragic life. I still haven't found one, but I did find this one by John Paul Keith & The One Four Fives. John Paul does a great job playing it and I think I should find out more about him and his band... they obviously share my taste.

Here's the info on this vid... Cover version of Roy Buchanan's "Cajun". Live at the White Water Tavern, Little Rock, AR, 06-20-08. Footage courtesy of Kenneth King, Kingfish Productions. John Paul Keith: guitar, vocals; Kevin Cubbins: guitar; Mark Stuart: bass, vocals; John Argroves: Drums. http://myspace.com/johnpaulkeith

No comments: