IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Monday, September 21, 2009

The State of the Peace Process on World Peace Day

I learned that today is, apparently, World Peace Day, so I thought I'd post this picture of life in Gaza for a little kid, who looked at the Nazi-emulating IDF occupation forces the wrong way. Now, I'll bet you, he's off to have some organs removed for the lucrative and illegal market that these occupiers have mastered.

The force, nor the country in general, for that matter, just doesn't seem to think that there's anything even remotely wrong with what is happening to this kid.

Can you say the same? Kid's what, 12?

Such a telling image of the "peace process."

Since they're so itchy to use their nukes against any nation next on their list, I think we ought to give them a nice taste of just what one feels like. A nice big one. These bastards make physically sick to my stomach.

Peace. Out.

1 comment:

Thomas M. Cosgrove said...

And yet we continue to maintain their economy and "exulted status".
This huge disconnect shows our powers of self-delusion, and allows them to break international treaties, basic human rights, and blatant land-grabbing with impunity.
Time to get punitive.
BTW, I have many Jewish friends and some Israeli friends.
Most are not Zionistas.