IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mike Prysner - True Patriot


"Our real enemy is not the ones living in a distant land whose names or policies we don't understand; The real enemy is a system that wages war when it's profitable, the CEOs who lay us off our jobs when it's profitable, the Insurance Companies who deny us Health care when it's profitable, the Banks who take away our homes when it's profitable. Our enemies are not several hundred thousands away. They are right here in front of us" - Mike Prysner

1 comment:

Bret W. said...

Hey!

Thanks for this amazing video. There are a million thoughts rushing through me, but I'll stick with this... I'm in the process of a craetive project that addresses much of what Mike is talking about but he says it better than I have written it! Does anyone have any contact information for MIKE PRYSNER.... please let me know. I will fly wherever I have to this week to meet & talk with him.

Thanks,
Bret W.

bretaw@gmail.com
(732)829-2194