IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Monday, February 27, 2012

Joe Rogan - The American War Machine


Uploaded by joerogandotnet on Jan 20, 2011
A very cool combination of some of my rants connected with some great video editing by a youtube user named "TheParadigmShift"
Nice. Very nice. Seriously. I don't do mainstream media at all and so I was not familiar with Mr. Rogan prior to seeing this, but I understand he is really big out there in the land and because of that this video has nearly 900,000 views ... which is exactly what we need!

People need to know this stuff and so very many have no clue. For that reason alone I am now a fan of this man. Some have criticized this due to the coarse language. Pffft. To those assimilated holier than thou twerps I say Grow a freakin' pair, will ya? This is how lots and lots and lots of people talk and as such Rogan brings the discussion into a great many folk's comfort zone - at a conversational level  - and is hence connecting with the audience - who are the very audience that desperately needs to hear and understand these issues.

You'd best understand the reality of the situation at hand.

Kudos to Joe Rogan!

Peace.

No comments: