IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update On The Smoking Hole Of "Flight 93."

Well, since it is 9/11, the anniversary of our government killing lots of perfectly innocent Americans solely to foster enough fear and loathing to jump start the acceleration of their take over of America and then the world while lining their pockets through pointless, endless war, I figure I'd best post a 9/11 related piece.

I saw this the other day. I disagree with a few of the bits in it about non Flight 93 items, but the evidence they show regarding that "Flight" is compelling. It contains something I hadn't seen prior... a 1994 USGS survey map of Shanksville. I won't spoil it, but, if you are still posing with your head in the sand after seeing this map, well, then, you deserve what you get. You were aware that American Airlines said on the day that 93 landed in Cleveland, right?

No comments: