IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Glowing Blue Object In Eastern Oregon Near Hwy 12 And Idaho State Line


Link

As a top echelon fan of the color blue, I think this object is just beautiful. Looks pretty darn close, too! Must have been an enormously mind altering experience. Definitely jealous.

In an unrelated thought, me brain wondered why everybody just stopped, all of a sudden like, looking at Mars Rover and other pics for weirdies? I mean including me. The weirdies did dramatically become less commonplace, that must've been it, eh, what? It was so total, though.
Actually there was one recent discovery in an ESA pic, no less. Otherwise total drought.

I can't wait for the new Mars mission to get there. Hopefully they'll show us the pictures this time and not airbrush them.

We shall see.

No comments: