m
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Sunday, August 06, 2006

'Bosnian Pyramid' Doubts | TDG - Science, Magick, Myth and History

'Bosnian Pyramid' Doubts | TDG - Science, Magick, Myth and History

This article is from Dr. Collette M. Dowell's blog. She is working along with Dr. Robert Schoch on this very interesting formation, which I haven't really kept up on enough. Many of our readers come in search of the Bosnian pyramids, so I was glad to see this report, finally, so I could add something to results. It's from early May. Bummer that it doesn't seem to be a "real" pyramid. There is a lot of material on these sites about the situation... well worth your time.

1 comment:

sheryy said...

I've read an interesting article on http://www.bosnian-pyramid.net
about the corners of the pyramid. It would be an easy way to proof
quickly the existence, but they dig near the corners but not the
corners. Then they've dug something on the top of it, but not the
top!? I've seen some pictures on that really let me think again about
this whole thing. Every day I believe less in this mystery.