IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Friday, December 22, 2006

Back to reality... with a renewed mission and raison d'etre

Hello High Strangeness readers, I do hope you are all well and enjoying the festive season in health and happiness. It's surprisingly mild here in beautiful downtown Corn Cob, CT... probably due to the extensive chemtrail cover. Raining today... sigh.

I'm back from the INFO seacruise and floating FortScape in one piece but with a cold that seems to want to hang out for a bit. Apparently some of us are suffering the same fate. I'll probably write a review of it a little later... but the best thing about it was that I got to spend 11 straight days with the woman I so deeply love. The second best thing about it was that I saw a real live gol-dang UFO! Yes sirree it set new standards for that which is wicked cool in the eyes of an Ig... after a bit when it started to hang out I flew down below to get her but she wasn't in the room and on my return to the aft deck my little sea skimming buddy had flown the coop. As I had only gone up for a smoke my camera was back in the room... typical, eh? Not that it would've recorded much, Leica lens or not. More later... Being with the Fortean crowd was great of course as hanging with John Anthony, Will, BJ, Puca, new friends Chuck and Kat, Gary and Angel, Marion and all the rest is good for the head and we had a few somewhat different lectures and even a film showing. Many thanks to Phyllis and Al for arranging it all and to our Puca as well for vital logistics regarding some classified operations.

I'm going to endeavor to make sure that 2007 is the most kick-ass year ever in the history of an Iguloid entity... legions of ducks need to be aligned in rows and vast quantities of merde need to be consolidated into one solid block. I predict - this is gonna be some good shite. And Jim, remember your password, alright, dude? Seriously.

Be well my friends,
Ig

No comments: