IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Strange Crustacean, Strange Craft

One strange and rather primordial crustacean.
I don't know if this is a hoax or not and quite frankly I don't really care, I just like this creature. It looks so ... primordial... and vicious. Can't you just see those arms clamping shut, impaling it's next meal? Certainly would be interesting to meet one live, wouldn't it? The photo itself is very nicely composed and if it's Photoshop, it's a lot better effort than a lot of the bozos out there have been doing lately. Of course one can't really say much of anything at 72dpi unless there are serious flaws. Folks need to remember that. Same for Flash.

Apollo 20 closeup of craft- (?) type object on the moon.
Supposedly this comes from Apollo 20. Yes, I know there wasn't an Apollo 20, officially speaking. I see no reason to think that there couldn't have been, however. This object, whatever it may be... IS on our moon, and can be found in several Apollo 15 and 17 photo sequences. I snagged them all, well, all the ones I could find, in high res and will be scoping them out at some point. Sure doesn't look like something a geological process could account for... although a geologist I am not. I do know two though and may ask them for an opinion at some point.

No comments: