IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Situation Normal, All Fucked Up. [j/k]

What I need... you see... is a sonic screwdriver. One of those handy gadgets would come in mighty handy right now. I did check, again, and they're still not available. Jeezus. At least to the public.

Spark plugs still awaiting insertion into vehicle. They call them bougies in France. Bougies. Love it. And an auspuffenlage (exhaust) [in stock :-) actually, in the living room]. HQ interior preparations are coming along reasonably well at least.

The Dell station has ceased to be, at least temporarily, until I can play Froderick Fronkenstein. This happened just hours after I switched the audio interface over to the Boxx in prep for a voice over gig. Timing, eh, what?

And, hey, why the hell does grass grow so fast? I mean, really. No, not that kind, unfortunately. The mowable sort.

Is HS too controversial now? Or does it just suck? Folks like Mac Tonnies and even my good friend Pucabob are fleeing by the horde, my PageRank is now zero and the Technorati thingie now says 4. Oh well. Whatever shall I do? Madonne...


No comments: