IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Unexplained Blue Cloud Floats, Darts Around Customers At A Gas Station In Parma, Ohio

Witness: 'It Gives Me Chills'

blue Ohio mystery cloudVideo: Unexplained Image Caught On Store Surveillance Video

IMAGES: Strange Cloud Moves Around Station

Blue cloud seen floating and darting around customers, freezing for 30 minutes and then speeding from an Ohio gas station, remains unexplained even though it was caught on security cams.

Surveillance video of the image showed it flipping and then sitting in the same location for 30 minutes. It then flies off the screen at a high rate of speed. "It gives me the chills," a witness said. Security video then shows it coming back and resting on a car window before floating away. Several people said they believe the image is a ghost or an angel. "It was an angel," a witness said. "There was an angel here." The owner of the gas station said he was happy the image went away and has not come back. "I actually watched it for 30 minutes and then actually I watched it move and that is when I got freaked out," said owner Amed Abudaaria. Groups of people have traveled to the gas station after word spread of the unexplained event. Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Unexplained Blue Cloud Floats, Darts Around Customers At Gas Station - Spotlight News Story - WKMG Orlando
Hey, this is really cool! Don't quite know what to make of it yet. Do watch the video, even though it's only a short clip it is well worth it, but be forewarned of the attitude of the two absolutely asinine "reporters," who I found to be exceptionally offensive.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

I definitely thought that was one of the stranger things I've ever seen, and I've seen some strange stuff. I have no idea what that might be. I was convinced it was a hoax at first, but it seems to be holding up as exactly what was seen thus far. What a strange world.