IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

'I'm dead serious': San Antonio couple calls 911 after 'Bigfoot' sighting

This I find interesting. The couple seems serious and I think the fact that they are homeless and live in a tent is rather different, as it'd seem that they made particular effort to make the report, unless it was perhaps a cell call. But cells are expensive. There is no mention of the word Bigfoot.

The article below says neither the couple, the creature, or signs of either were found; it is noted though that it was raining and the couple said they weren't budging, so... I don't know... could be a hoax, but it doesn't feel like one.


by Joe Conger / KENS 5

Posted on December 7, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Updated Wednesday, Dec 9 at 7:49 AM

******

San Antonio police have released a 911 dispatch call reporting a "Bigfoot" sighting.
The audio recording between a dispatcher and the homeless couple lasts more than eight minutes. In it, the primary caller appears sober and deliberate as she describes the beast Nov. 30.

"And I know you guys are going to think I'm crazy, but I'm dead serious," she says on the recording. "This big thing was 75 feet away from me, smelled awful, devoured a whole deer carcass, and then took off and screamed, screeched, and took off across the street."

"I'm going to tell you right now, I've lived in the woods six years. Swear to God, I've never seen nothing like this. I'm 6'3"; it's bigger than me,” said her 63-year old husband.

The couple claims the creature walked upright as it carried the deer carcass off into the woods.

Police reports indicate dispatchers sent an officer by the location that night, but he found no sign of the couple or the beast.

The callers said they were living in a tent in the woods in northwest San Antonio, near the intersection of Highway 151 and Loop 1604. The area has acres of wooded terrain surrounding it.

No comments: