IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Friday, December 29, 2006

The Ig and I

The Ig and I ©2006 Jim Boyd
That's what our Jim called this picture he took of John Anthony West and me at a scenic overlook on Isla Roatan. I had been giving our hardy Forteans a thrill driving our rented Toyota minivan all over the island hunting the animal reserve and find it we did, but sadly too late, as I kept getting lost... the strange signage extant in this otherwise gorgeous land was mostly to blame for that... but it was fun giving all a thrill... need to go back and get a sportscar, for sure... but then I'd no doubt get locked up... ;) ...interesting date on Jim's camera, eh? The photo below, also by Puca, is nearly opposite the above shot and shows Chris and others in our party wondering just what they'd gotten themselves into...

Fortean adventurers ©2006 Jim Boyd

photos ©2006 Jim Boyd all rights reserved

No comments: