IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Sunday, May 06, 2007

The BBC reported that WTC7 collapsed 23 minutes BEFORE it fell!


This is old news now, but it's still very, very important in my view. To me, it says that the Beeb may even have been in on it, lending a new standard to the "special relationship" that our countries share. I always thought of the BBC as a stalwart of accurate information. I guess not. It is fascinating watching this reporter go on and on with the still standing building right in back of her head. It just blew me away.

So, the administration had this all written out and faxed over to the English mouthpieces but forgot to tell them when to start broadcasting. Lucky for us they did. I'm also quite sure the paper trail's gone missing. Glad they mentioned that Guiliani put his two cents into the script... the ex-prosecutor helped the regime big time by getting rid of all the evidence as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. Interesting behavior for a cop, huh? Disgusting. It's all just so disgusting.

No comments: