IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Monday, May 14, 2007

Loose Change 2nd Edition recut

Editing/Addenda: 7/23+27/2007. I find myself now unable to support the makers of this film, or in fact that of In Plane Sight. The Loose Change people have engaged in censorship of alternative ideas at their forum. Others have as well. I cannot abide that. It raises suspicions as to who they really are, and the implications are not good. My research has brought me to discoveries and conclusions in relation to the towers not covered in these films. While I think these films are good at raising questions in viewer's minds regarding many of the aspects of the day's events; regarding the towers, they ignore certain things and go down the wrong path, focusing attention away from things that need to be answered, at least to my film/video trained mind. Consequently, I must remove my support of the films as whole entities. These two, in general, will not bring the complete truth to light.

It's even better... much better... miss it at your peril.

No comments: