IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Easin' on down the road

More at ease now... [hey you, thank you so much for being there]. According to a Dr. Solomon, it'll help in my current quest as well... to find what has been hidden from me. And that in turn will help commence getting on with all the other things that need getting on with. The transformation, the reinvention, long in process, must proceed apace.

I saw a psychic on Sunday. It wasn't my first ever reading, there have been a few, but it was the first time I'd sought out a live one on purpose for a face to face meeting. I made it there within a minute of the time allotted for the last session of the day. A spur of the moment decision, driven by a deep need... I thought she could help the quest. Her peers said she could. So far there's been no result. But she had some other cool things to say about what I should work on. There were a couple of things she picked up on that surprised me. Including describing the layout of my living room. My good friend Marty Cain told me I have a rather extensive aura. I guess that's a good thing. So in general I was pleased. Some of these things will be kind of hard to do. But they need doing.

My friend didn't want to whack a Murdoch... I guess it is a bit silly. Kinda fun for us lil boys, though, in a strange and childish sorta way. Damn GI Joes teachin' us violence... gotta eradicate that stuff. Do sign the petition, though, even if you don't wanna whack him. I don't think petitions do any good, really, but, you never know, they might, so I put my cynicism aside and sign them.

There used to be, might still be there, I don't know, a restaurant in the City called... The Foo King Chinese Restaurant... I kid you not. Always thought they were just messing with our heads. Dunno why that sprang up.

I don't know what to make of the Google PageRank system. The page I'm typing this in, viewable only by me, gets a 6. This blog used to get a 4, and now is a zero. Strange being a zero. How do they do that? What does it really mean?

It is good for my head that the cops let us drive at good speeds nowadays. It is in fact the only good thing that has come out of the Regime. They probably just want us to buy more gas, which is okay with me. For me, 95 is therapeutic. :-D

Well I best be off. Must search more... must write more... must relax more... ta!

No comments: