IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O

IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic Stagem
“Almost all people are hypnotics.
The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and the people believed properly.”
— Charles Hoy Fort

Sunday, June 11, 2006

In Search of African Dragons at Cryptomundo.com

In Search of African Dragons at Cryptomundo.com

Now this would be an excellent trip too... searching for big, unknown animals in Gambia. Animals similar to prehistoric whales or crocodiles! The discovery location may have been compromised according to one comment, who says it is a tourist area... however the article starts by saying it was remote... as another comment noticed as well. Perhaps 1983 predates the hotels... or some of them? Then again, I'm not sure a prehistoric whale would care much about hotels in the area. Of course I've never been there, but, we do have Sasquatches quite near folk, so... why not? The discoverer Owen Burnham seems a good person. I wonder how I'd do in the heat? If it is anything like Panama I'd be OK. I wish this team from the Centre for Fortean Zoology all the best and hope they find not only the dead one but a live one as well!

No comments: